Dew Point Meter Memory Features
The Dew Point Meter Memory Features of the PosiTector DPM are a fabulous feature. The Dewpoint meter comes complete with internal memory storage for out-of-box recording. All 5 Climatic parameters, plus the date and time, can be recorded with the single touch of a button or automatically at user selected intervals.
- Memory Storage: Internal memory storage for 2,500 datasets in up to 1000 batches (groups). Each individual stored dataset contains all 5 climatic values plus date and time stamp.
- Memory View: Stored datasets can be viewed individually on the PosiTectorDPM ‘s display, or viewed graphically for quick trend analysis.
Individual dataset view example Graph Mode example
- Data Logger Mode automatically records all 5 parameters at user selected intervals. Ideal for unattended operation.
User Selectable Recording Intervals Data Logger Mode works best with optional Magnetic Surface Temperature Kit
- Download Datasets: USB and IR ports for downloading stored datasets to a PC or printer (requires optional PosiSoft Analysis Software or IR Wireless Portable Printer)
- Remote Monitoring: Climatic values can be transferred real-time to an FTP (File Transfer Protocol) site using optional PosiSoft Analysis Software. Ideal for viewing climatic conditions from a remote location.