The Powder Checker Comb simple, easy-to-use powder thickness gauge measures the thickness of applied dry coating powder ...before it's been cured!
- Ideal for set-up and quality control
- Works on a variety of part sizes, shapes and substrates such as metal, plastic, wood, glass, and more
- Easy to carry; convenient shirt pocket size
- Available in microns (metric) or mils (inch)
- Broad stand-offs on both sides of teeth help keep gauge perpendicular to surface when measuring
- Rugged aluminum construction for long gauge life and static control
- Precision gauge; manufactured to a tolerance + 5 microns or + 0.0002 inch
- Protective leather pouch included with each gauge
- Push the Powder Checker perpendicularly into the dry powder so that the two stand-offs (end tabs) on both sides
of the teeth rest firmly on the substrate.
- Drag the Powder Checker Comb along the surface of the coated part for at least 1 centimeter
- Remove the Powder Checker Comb from the surface and examine the marks left in the powder