DFT Instruments is pleased to announce a new addition to the PosiTector series of coating thickness gauges, the PosiTector 6000 FNDS probe for duplex coating systems applied to steel substrates. The PosiTector 6000 FNDS probe simultaneously measures and displays the individual layer thicknesses of zinc and paint in a duplex coating system.
PosiTector 6000 FNDS Probe Features
• Measures and displays the individual layer thicknesses of zinc and paint in a duplex coating system with a single reading
• Ideal for measuring the three types of zinc used in duplex coating systems – hot-dip, electro and zinc spray metallizing (thermal spray zinc)
• When taken out of duplex mode, the instrument can be used as a conventional ferrous/non-ferrous gauge to measure the thickness of coatings on ferrous or non-ferrous metal substrates
• Scan mode – Take continuous readings without lifting the probe (Advanced models only)
• Compatible with all PosiTector Advanced and PosiTector Standard gauge bodies with a color display. Simple gauge update required.