PosiTest AT Manual Adhesion Tester
The Manual Adhesion Tester by DeFelsko Measures the force required to pull a specified test diameter of coating away from its substrate using hydraulic pressure.
- Manual hydraulic pump designed to apply smooth and continuous pressure with a single stroke
- Pull Rate Indicator to manually monitor and adjust the rate of pull
- Environmentally sealed enclosure – weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof – meets or exceeds IP65
- Self-aligning aluminum dolly enables accurate measurements on smooth or uneven surfaces
- 10, 14, 20 or 50 mm dollies maximize capability and measurement resolution across a wide range of bond strengths
- Every PosiTest Adhesion Tester pressure system is calibrated and certified to ± 1% accuracy using a NIST traceable load cell
- Internal memory stores maximum pull-off pressure, pull rate, test duration and dolly size for up to 200 pulls
- Compatible with PosiSoft desktop software for viewing, printing and storing measurement data
- Conforms to international standards including ASTM D4541/D7234, ISO 4624/16276-1, AS/NZS 1580.408.5 and others
With an environmentally sealed, metal enclosure, heavy duty hydraulic pump and a hi-grade industrial pressure sensor, both the Manual and Automatic PosiTest AT are built to last and can be used indoors and outdoors in all types of weather.
PosiTest AT Manual Adhesion Tester Price