Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge Multiple Echo – UTG ME
The Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge Multiple Echo (PosiTector UTG ME) features Thru-Paint capability to quickly and accurately measure the metal thickness of a painted structure without having to remove the coating. The most accurate method to measure remaining wall thickness of a painted structure because it automatically disregards the coating, lowering inspection time and expense. Also Ideal for measuring on sandblasted materials or other applications requiring a more durable wear face.
- All features as listed on the Overview page
- 5 MHz contact probe with wear resistant Alumina probe tip
- Multiple Echo technique averages 3 or more echoes for accurate and reliable readings
- Toggle easily between -Multiple Echo mode to eliminate coating thickness, and… -Single Echo mode to detect pits and flaws, and to increase the measurement range
- Built-in temperature compensation ensures measurement accuracy
- Comes complete with probe, couplant, protective rubber holster with belt clip, 3 AAA batteries, instructions, nylon carrying case with shoulder strap, Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST, two (2) year warranty.
UTG ME Thru-Paint model measures the metal thickness of a painted structure without having to remove the coating.
PosiTector UTG ME Price