Dew Point Meter Accessories
Fantastic Dew Point Meter Accessories such as this allows the instrument and surface temperature probe to be conveniently attached onto steel structures for hands-free recording. Ideal for unattended data logging during the work shift and overnight.
- Interchangeable lower unit with built-in air temperature/ humidity sensor and a K-type connector that accepts the magnetic surface temperature probe
- Magnetic surface temperature probe with armored cable and locking device to prevent accidental disconnection from the instrument during unattended operation
- Additional rubber holster with magnetic clip to attach the instrument body onto steel structures
- PosiSoft Analysis Software and USB cable
- Durable, hard shell carrying case
- Certificate of Calibration
Interchangeable lower unit
with built-in air temperature/humidity sensor and a K-type thermocouple connector.
Accepts other optional K-type thermocouple probes including:
- Hand-held Surface Temperature Probe – for spot checking hard-to-reach surfaces
- Self-adhering Surface Temperature Probe – sticks to solid materials including aluminum, wood, concrete, etc. Ideal for unattended monitoring.
- Liquid Temperature Probe – general purpose probe with stainless steel shaft
PosiSoft for Windows analysis software
- Downloads stored measurement results from the instrument to a PC
- Allows entry of notes and annotations
- Prints and displays basic charts and histograms
- Exports to a document or spreadsheet
- Includes USB cable
- Free updates
IR Printer receives data from the PosiTector DPM via wireless infrared.
- Wireless, battery-operated.
- Receives data via an invisible infrared beam.
- Prints both text and graphics
- Light weight
- One year Warranty
AC Power Cable for continuous operation.
This kit supplies several alternate power solutions for your battery-operated PosiTector (6000, DPM, 200 & UTG). They allow the gage to operate continuously without the need for batteries. Use the cable alone to connect a PosiTector to your PC’s built-in USB port that acts as a continuous power source. Or connect the cable to the included power adaptor which plugs into any AC wall electrical outlet, 110 or 220V. A selection of electrical plugs is included which are capable of dealing with most country’s outlets.