Coated Metal Plates & Polystyrene Blocks
Certified Coated Metal Plates & Polystyrene Blocks
Certified coated metal plates and polystyrene blocks are ideal for verifying the accuracy and operation of coating thickness gauges and are an important component in fulfilling both ISO and in-house quality control requirements.
Many organizations require verification of gauge accuracy at the test site each time a coating thickness gage is put into service and at frequent intervals during use. Ideal for this purpose, DeFelsko certified coating thickness standards have measured values traceable to a National Metrology Institution.
- Used to verify the accuracy and operation of any Type 1 (mechanical) and Type 2 (electronic) magnetic, eddy-current or ultrasonic coating thickness gauge
- Ideal for use in the calibration lab, in the field or on the factory floor
- Standards with steel or aluminum substrates consist of 4 plates mounted in a protective binder
- Polystyrene thickness standards consist of 4 blocks supplied in a rugged acrylic storage box
- Individually serialized for traceability to NIST or PTB – includes a Certificate of Calibration
- Certified and labeled in both Metric and Imperial units
Certified Coated Metal Plates & Polystyrene Blocks Prices
Certified Coated Metal Plates